Become a Member of the Iowa City Fencing Center and help support Iowa Fencing!
IMPORTANT: ICFC Membership is NOT required to take classes!
However, members of the Iowa City Fencing Center enjoy the following benefits:
- Exemption from open practice floor fees ($5/day for non-members)
- Free Footwork Sessions! ($5/session for non-members)
- Fencing 6 days a week!
- Use of club gear and training equipment during open practice (with the exception of personal electric equipment)
- Access to the armory for equipment repair and maintenance
- Space to store your gear on site!
IMPORTANT: ICFC Membership is NOT USA Fencing Membership!
USA Fencing Membership
USA Fencing is the national governing body of the sport of fencing. For more information on USA Fencing and USA Fencing membership, please visit the USA Fencing website.
IMPORTANT: In order to compete in local, regional, national and international competitions, fencers MUST hold current USA Fencing membership.
IMPORTANT: Your USA Fencing membership may be expired. USA Fencing membership must be renewed every year. If you have a yearly membership and have not renewed for 2016 - 2017, your membership will expire on July 31st and you will not be allowed to compete in local, regional, national, or international competitions. Please visit the USA Fencing website and renew your membership.